(From top left) Hue jeggings, Zara sandals, Victoria's Secret bandeaus, Topshop high-waisted bikini brief, Forever 21 pants, H&M dress, Topshop crop top, American Apparel disco pants, American Apparel disco shorts, Zara sandals
Vince Camuto Frankie sneaker wedges in black & gold
RayBan aviators in crystal blue mirror

I've been doing quite a bit of shopping lately. Mostly filling out my summer essentials list, along with some other alternatives and necessities. Also, I've lost a good amount of weight since the school year ended, so I needed a few everyday things as well. (So hooray for being healthier, but boo for old clothes I like not fitting :/) I'm slowly incorporating more color into my wardrobe, bit by bit and I'm having lots of fun with it. Also, I've learned that you can't truly put the sweaters away with this unpredictable NYC weather. One day it's 80 degrees and sunny, and the next it's a torrential downpour the whole day with temperatures barely reaching 70. So my parkas and utility jackets have become my best friends. But this upcoming weekend is supposed to be amazing, so I'm very much looking forward to that- especially since I finally have a weekend off from work. I think the last time I had a weekend off was my birthday back in December. Needless to say, I'm gonna have me some well-deserved fun.


Leave a Reply

Popular Posts