From top left: Michael Kors Leather Zip Clutch // Pantone Universe Emerald iPhone 5 Case // H&M crop top
Ray-Ban Aviators // Helmut Lang Wrap Skirt // House of Harlow Necklace // Vince Camuto Bracelet // Topshop Bikini Top
Zara Fold Over Skorts // Topshop High Waisted Bikini Pants
Zara Flats // Zara Buckle Sandals // Zara Mid-Heel Sandals // Steve Madden Wedge Sandals


This summer, I'm all about incorporating pops of color into my usual neutral wardrobe. Since I have to wear black if I don't wear DKNY for work, it's really easy for me to gravitate toward that color for an easy outfit. But pops of color, from a pair of sunnies to a whole top, make a statement and transform an everyday neutral outfit into a bold statement. Because festival season and EDM is rapidly consuming me, I'm looking for lots of eye-catching neons and bright colors to join in the festivities and just wear casually, as well. Even though I'm working 5 days a week, there's still time when I'm able to enjoy my clothes and have some fun in the sun.


Leave a Reply

Popular Posts